Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Summer Days

The school year ended and I went right into summer camp. I've taught drama at the enrichment camp at my school for about 7 years now. I've always done half days, but this summer I was able to pick up mornings teaching STEAM as well. It is laid back and fun, but working 8-5 each day at 6 months pregnant is hard. The extra money will allow me to extend my maternity leave in the fall though, so it is more than worth it!

My oldest starts kindergarten in the fall. She is at camp with me this summer and loving every minute of it! I actually stayed home today because her younger brother was sick. I finally had time to look at the presenter details for ISTE. I had no idea the poster area would be so large! I've done both these presentations at other conferences, but now that school is out I need work on updating and final touches. I'm really looking forward to the conference!

I also have wrap up posts planned for this week. I have neglected my blog in all the craziness of this school year, but there were several projects that I really want to share.

I hope your summer is going well!


No comments:

Post a Comment