Saturday, June 8, 2013

I’m Back!

School ended for the students Wednesday at noon. I was in the car and on the way to Disney by 2pm. My dad was in Orlando for a conference and had asked if we would drive up for a couple of days. I’d initially said no because of the end of school. He called back and asked if the Irishman could drive up with the kids even if I couldn’t come. I talked to my principal who gave me the okay. She actually shooed me out the door on Wednesday afternoon.

ohana

Trying to get everything together to leave town on the last day of school was more than a little hectic, but it was wonderful to have a few days right after school to spend with the family!

I’m working afternoons at the enrichment camp at school starting Monday. I will be spending the mornings before camp packing up my classroom of 9 years and setting up my new room as a STEAM lab. My little break made it feel like summer was really here!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog by hopping around! Very cute! I teach third grade too, in Minnesota!

    Happy summer! :)
    Lindsey

    littleprowlers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete